Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How you fit in them jeans?

Sorry to disappoint, but today was a very unproductive day in customer service as there were less than a dozen shoppers while I was in the store this morning.
I can say, though, that the guys' T shirts are starting to look neat and crisp as I was board folding all morning.
While I was centering the board, folding over sides, and removing said board, I had a thought. I wonder how many T-shirts I can fold in a minute? WPM(words per minute) is something to put a resume to suggest how fast one types. In the retail world, I think SPM (shirts per minute) would be most relavent on a resume.
Just saying.
Back to topic...

There is no such thing as common sense once you step foot into a mall or retail store of any kind.

No, I do not know your, your son's, or your daughter's waist size just by looking at them. That said, I most definitely do not know the size of who you are shopping for without them in the store! Telling me their age with or without a full body description will be of no help, either.
Shopping Tip of the Day: Before shopping for yourself or someone else, it is crucial to know the sizes that fit said person!

Have a great day and come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment